Brand New Class!
La(tin) Pop for kids 7-12 Yrs
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
A Latin/pop fusion class for ages 7-12
Come learn all the latest dance moves in a fun encouraging environment where we combine pop hits with classic Latin dance moves such as the chacha, mambo, reggaeton and salsa!
Melissa is a former professional dancer and gymnast who has taught and toured around the world for over 20 years. She is a high energy instructor who brings her worldwide experience dancing in places such as Costa Rica, Hawaii, New York and LA.
At the DDC, we know that all children possess the joy of dance. We nurture that joy and allow them to explore different ways to express the joy of movement. Our classes are less about recitals and more about the individual. We don’t go to competitions or have big shows every year, but we have a ton of fun. We are more interested in doing what we can to make sure that we are building confidence and expression in each child, and teaching the importance of community alongside body awareness.
- We will observe the MCPS Spring Break in March (3/16 -3/20) and not have class that week.
- The Registration Fee is $15, applies to every child, and is non-refundable.
- There is no discount for families at this time.
- If a child’s parent has filled out a liability form on their behalf within the last year, they do not need to fill out another one.
- The Early Bird Discount will be available through December 23rd and applies to all Spring Session Classes.
- Children need to be paid in full by the start of the first class, including fee.
- Refunds are available only if requested before the first class. Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Exchanges to different sessions are acceptable if communicated to the teacher and/or DDC administration.
- If there is interest in a specific type of class that is not currently offered, the class may be created if there are at least 5 kids committed to it.
For any questions or concerns, please email INFO@DDCMONTANA.COM
Scroll down to read about Creative Movement, Ballet, and Hip Hop!
DDC Creative Movement for kids 3-4 years offers students a chance to experience the joy of dance while encouraging positive body image and self confidence. This class is 30 minutes long and is offered for session of 6 or 7 weeks.
Creative Movement for 3-4 years meets on Mondays from 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm; Instructor: Isabella, Studio A
*Registration Fees are non-refundable
DDC Ballet for kids provides basic ballet terms and technique with an emphasis on confidence and development. DDC Kid’s Ballet classes are 45 minutes long and offered for sessions of 6 or 7 weeks.
Ballet for 5-6 years meets on Tuesdays from 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Instructor: Heather. Studio A
DDC Hip Hop for kids teaches choreography, rhythm, simple freezes, floor work and freestyle, to kid-friendly, upbeat music. DDC Kid’s Hip Hop classes are 45 minutes long and offered for sessions of 6 or 7 weeks. We have classes for 5-6 year olds, 7-8 year olds, and 9-10 year olds.
Hip Hop for 5-6 years meets on Mondays from 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm
Instructor: Lucia, Studio B
Hip Hop for 7-8 years meets on Mondays from 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm
Instructor: Bella, Studio A
Instructor: Georgia, Studio A
Have questions? Give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DDC refund policy: Classes are non-refundable unless requested 24 hours before first class. If class begins on a Monday, phone calls and emails send 24 hours prior to the first scheduled class will be honored. Registration fees are non-refundable.